What is Web Dashboard?
Web Dashboard is the most flexible personal or business dashboard display system available. Create single or multi-window displays for interactive or automated information systems (Control Room, Kiosk, Lobby, Office, Desktop, etc.). Browse the internet using multiple windows simultaneously!
Create Web Dashboards from any content ...
- Local Weather Report - Current, hourly, 10 day, Live Radar, and Ski Report
- Financial Report - Market Summary, Sector Summary, Popular Stocks, Stock Summary, Financial News
- Technology News - Computers, Internet, Inventions, Tech Developments, Developer News, Wired
Stay up to the minute on all your information needs
- Display your dashboard with the click of a mouse.
- Set your dashboard to update at any interval to always show the latest information.
- Toggle from a multi-window to a tabbed view, set dashboard to toggle between tabs at any interval.
- Can be used for personal use or for a business to create a up to the minute information display.
- Free version with limited functionality
- Supports SEARCH, enter a search string in any Web Dashboard window and the search results pages are fed to the window. Search results are updated based on your refresh interval.
- Search Panel, perform multi-site searches and view the results using the Search Panel. Great for performing interactive research on any information.
- Supports RSS Feeds, use the Feeds Manager to browse a directory of RSS Feeds or build your own using Keywords, then save them as Feed Favorites. Any window in your dashboard can display a feed.
- Feeds Panel, show the latest articles from your Feed Favorites using the Feeds Panel. Display articles or build a dashboard with a click of the mouse.
- Refresh information on a variable interval.
- Unlimited number of windows in your dashboard.
- Auto-scroll the content of any or all windows.
- Show or hide scroll bars.
- Full screen or multiple window view.
- drag an drop windows to different positions.
- Add multiple sites to a single window of your dashboard, then sequence through them automatically or manually.
- Remote control of dashboard contents.
Simple Desktop Widget Dashboard
Anatomy of a Web Dashboard Window (see the demo below for a multi-window Web Dashboard)
Web Dashboard Demo
Windows 7, Vista, XP